What is the full form of BBA?
Do you want to know about some educational curriculum and system of some courses?
Here, we will discuss your queries and hope that it will do some help to you.
In the field of the educational system students generally like to choose conventional courses. Those are just in Arts, science and commerce or any other technical stream like Engineering, Medical, Junior Engineering, Nursing and other courses to get the higher education. Here, they have to overcome the gateway of entrance examination after completion of school education.
On the other side, some students also try to find another sector of the education system in the field of BBA, BCA, BSBA and such others.
Now, we will discuss here the course of bachelor degree in the sphere of business which will open a vast spread horizon in future life. BBA is such a course to opt for.
What is the full form of BBA?
BBA is abbreviated from Bachelor of Business Administration.
B: stands for bachelor,
B: stands for business
A: stands for administration.
The course BBA may open the doors of success in the fields of job opportunities like business, education, Govt. sector jobs, finance, sales, tourism, healthcare and many other fields.
Details about BBA in what is the full form of BBA:
So far we know what is the full form of BBA. Now we discuss some details of BBA. BBA is an undergraduate degree course that could be studied in colleges at different Universities in India.
It is a three-year degree course and the students from all three streams like Arts, Science and Commerce may get admission as per norms of colleges under the Universities. They have to overcome an entrance examination arranged by the Universities. The students may also be selected on a per merit basis.
BBA is not only a system of college education to achieve a bachelor degree but also it prepares the students to enter into the sector of managerial roles as well as entrepreneurship of business.
The BBA course prepares the students to build their managerial skills in the fields of marketing, finance, human resource management, accounting, cost and management accounting, statistics and such others.
Some of the common criteria to sit in the entrance examination.
* The aspirants must have to successfully complete the 10+2 course from the institutions affiliated by a Board, Council or University.
* The aspirants may come from any stream like Arts, Science or Commerce of higher secondary course.
* The aspirants must pass the higher secondary 10+2 examination at least with 50% marks or more.
* The students who are awaiting their results in the above-said examination may also apply to appear in the entrance examination and if qualified he/she will be considered for admission after fulfilling the above-noted criteria.
BBA entrance examination in India
The entrance examinations are generally conducted by the respective universities offering BBA courses in their respective colleges.
The entrance examinations may follow Group Discussions and/or Personal Interviews as per university norms.
The students who obtained the optimum qualifying marks are finally selected for admission.
Here are some All India Entrance Exams.
1) SET: Symbiosis Entrance Test,
2) BHUET: Banaras Hindu University Entrance Test,
3) CUET: Christ University Entrance Test, Bangalore,
4) NMIMS NPAT: Nurse Monje Institute of Management Studies National Test for Programs After Twelfth,
5) UGAT: Under Graduate Aptitude Test organised by All India Management Association.
6) IPM AT: Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test organised by IIM Indore.
Some points on course details of BBA
* Duration of course : 3(three) years 6(six) semesters.
* Age limit: 17-25 years.
* Subject required in 10+2: English.
* Course fee: It varies from 1 to 2.5 lakh per anum.
Employment offered in the position by different companies
* Infomation system manager, * Business Administration Professor, * Production Manager, * Finance Manager, * Human Resource Manager, * Business Administration Researchers and more.
There is an advantage of campus selection by some renowned companies
The scope of campus selections by some renowned banks, IT Companies, business organisations, Govt. sector opportunities and more others. Some of them are, Wipro Technologies Ltd. HDFC Bank Pvt. Ltd. Accenture etc.
After successfully completing, they may start their self entrepreneurship also.
Now, we may conclude the article, what is the full form of BBA with some words that the BBA course may be considered as stepping stair of future life.
I Hope, you succeed in life. Thanks.