Full form of UNICEF. some information about UNICEF. People search for the full form of UNICEF. many times on google. Today we are discussing UNICEF. It is a worldwide organization. In this article, you are going to know what is the full form of UNICEF and some information about UNICEF. The purpose of UNICEF.
Full form of UNICEF.
Full form of UNICEF is the United Nations Children’s Fund. Or United Nations International Children’s, Emergency Fund. The abbreviation is UNICEF.
Some information about UNICEF.
UNICEF is a United Nations agency. It is responsible to provide humanitarian and development help to suffering children worldwide.
UNICEF is the successor of ICEF, the International Children’s Emergency Fund. The UNICEF is formed on 11th December 1946. Then it was called the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund. Its headquarter is in New York City USA.
The parent organization of UNICEF is Economic snd Social Council. UNICEF is created to provide aid to affected children and mother in the second world war.
UNICEF was formed for not only the affected children in a second world war but also along with time purpose. It was created for long term support and development of needy children and mothers in the world. UNICEF is working on children and mothers of developing and underdeveloped countries.
Structure and income source.
In 1953 UNICEF became a permanent member of UNITED NATIONS system. The income source of UNICEF totally depends on the donation from the government of many countries and private donation also.
UNICEF is governed by a board. There is 36 member on the board. The board is made up the government representatives. They are elected by U.N. Usually they are elected for 3 years. The board members have established the policies, approves the programmes for any country. UNICEF works worldwide. UNICEF has its headquarter in 150 countries.
Purpose of UNICEF.
In this world, each every child has the right to start their life in a healthy and riskfree environment. A healthy environment means right of nutritious food, right of education, right of treatment etc.
The UNICEF works to provide all these things like food, education, treatment to the needy children. UNICEF takes a lifecycle-based approach. They recognising the particular importance of childhood development and also adolescence. Nowadays UNICEF emphasized its immunization programme.
- Motorcycle accident lawyer in U.S.
- What is the full form of BBA?
- What is the full form of JCB?
- What is the full form of ICC?
- What is the full form of google?
UNICEF guidelines on covid pandemic.
While COVID-19 continues to spread like wildfire, it is important that the communities take action to prevent further transmission, reduce the impacts of the outbreak and support control measures.
Here are 7 precautions you and your family can take to avoid infection:
- Coronavirus is large in size where the cell diameter is 400-500 micro and for this reason “any mask prevents its entry”.
- The virus does not float in the air, so it is “not transmitted by air”.
- Coronavirus will live for 12 hours on a metal surface, so washing hands with soap and water will “prevent transmission”.
- Coronavirus remains for 9 hours on fabric, so “washing clothes” or being exposed to the sun for two hours meets the purpose of killing it.
- The virus lives on the hands for 10 minutes, so putting an “alcohol sterilizer” in the pocket meets the purpose of prevention.
- If the virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27 degree Celsius, it will be killed, as it does not live in hot regions.
- Also “drinking hot water and sun exposure” will do the trick and *stay away from ice cream and eating cold* is important.
- Gargle with warm and saltwater” kills the tonsils germs and prevents them from leaking into the lungs.
UNICEF in India.
UNICEF works in India since 1949. UNICEF has worked side by side with the Indian government to save, educate, the children of India. They defend the rights of Indian children and help them to fulfil their aim “For Every Child”.